Thursday 17 April 2014

Liebster Blog Awards

Thank you to Just A Girl for nominating me, it means a lot! So here are my 11 questions she asked, hope you like these nice little facts~


1. What is the most rewarding thing about blogging in your opinion?

I just love to write about things I love, and because it's things I love it keeps me in a positive frame of mind

2. Where will you be in 10 years time?

I hope to be doing a job I love, trying new experiences and meeting new people

3. Who is the most inspirational person in your life?

Carrie Hope Fletcher because she taught me that your dreams can come true, just keep 
trying

4. What is your favourite piece of technology?


I love my DVD player, I watch a lot of films and stuff

5. What direction do you want your blog to take?

I don't really have a planned direction, but I'd like it to be a little bit of everything, keep things varied

6. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

Italy - The culture, the food, the fashion and the history

7. Name a song that you think sums you up as a person?

Oops I did it again - I'm very clumsy

 8. Would you ever consider making videos on Youtube?

Maybe, who knows, I'm open to it

9. If you could do anything you wanted right now what would it be?

See the Amazing Spider Man 2, (but I'm seeing it tomorrow so I can wait)

10. Are you a dog person or a cat person?

I am a both person (I can't choose, oops)

11. What is the most thoughtful gift you have ever given anyone and why?


For last Christmas, my friends and I did a secret santa so I decided to get a shoe box and fill it with all things I know the firend I got loves and I think (hope) she liked it


Questions for My Nominees
1) Why did you start blogging?
2) Who do you aspire to be most like?
3)Who is your favourite blogger/vlogger/viner etc.
4)What song is currently stuck in your head, and why should it be stuck in ours too?
5)Got any future plans?
6)What is your biggest dream?
7)What are you most likely to spend all your money on?
8)If you were stuck on a desert island, who would you want to be with?
9)What is your favourite thing to write about?
10)How long have you been blogging?
11)If you had to share a blog with someone, who would it be and why?


My Nominees are~
Jenni from BeautyFullSparx
Alyssa from MyTwooPennies
Danielle from Dxnelle
Dominique from Dominique-Writes
Katie from PrettyForPence
Anissa from Anissablog
Emily from Emilyfrancesx
Brianna from briannababbles
Iris from irismaher


Rules~ 
- Thank and link the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions they gave you
- Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers 
- Let the nominees know and set their questions

Rachel xoxo


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks Rachel!! I will do this when I get back from Holiday :) FYI I am a dog person ~
    Thanks Again,
    Brianna
    http://briannababbles.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

© Not Now Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig