Thursday 29 May 2014

I Have a Problem


It seems that I have a problem when it comes to buying new clothes and make up and hair products, when I haven't actually used or worn the stuff I have already. I just love stuff and I need it all. I have about 7 complete outfits in my wardrobe I've never worn, however when I get invited to a party or gathering or something I'll buy maybe two or three more outfits claiming 'I have nothing to wear!' which is a complete lie, the problem isn't i have 'nothing' to wear but I have too much to wear, and no way am I bragging at all, but this problem I have is 10x due to the fact my sister and I are the same size. And I can't get rid of anything, what if I need it in 17 years when it comes back in style?!?! Exactly. And I am sure that I am not the only one with this problem, however it has to stop, and I will try not to buy anything more until I've use / worn everything, but don't hold me to that...



Rachel xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Not Now Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig