Friday 15 August 2014

Holy Grail // Breakout Products

Pretty much almost every teenager gets spots, it just happens. Could be because of the stress we get from trying to balance school and work and social lives and eating and sleeping and relationships etc, it's hard, or it could be because of hormones, get a lot of them, spontaneous crying sessions happen to a lot of people don't worry, but it could always just be your skin type. Here are my tips, as a teenager for when I have a break out (which if often):

Here are all the products I use excessivly~

First off, I always make sure I wear no make-up, because that can cause it sometimes and fully cleanse using Nivea's sensitive 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water, then give my face a once over with a Tea Tree skin care wipe and then use the Pixi Skintreats Glow Tonic. 
If after that I'm still breaking out I will wear Lush's Mask of Magnaminty for about half an hour and wash off in the shower. When that's off, I will then use the Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit facial wash, dry my face and put Soap&Glorys Doctor Spot on the specific ones. 
Because all these things take 3-4 days to work with my skin which is quite fast but very annoying if you have an event in a day, I'll use Quinoderm 5, this literally gives me results in a day, however it does make my skin very dry, because that's how it gets rid of spots so I have to use an extra moisturising foundation after, etc. 
Once every week, I'd also use a Bioré Ultra Nose Strip to make sure my pores don't clog up and I get horrible blackheads.
Because I am a teenager with copious exams, I get stress spots on my chest/back so I try and keep that clear so I don't have to wear too many turtle necks with boots' Tee Tre Witch Hazel Body Spray, this is a new product to me and since I've used it my back has virtually been clear. 

I'd reccomend all these products as they make my skin feel so good and keep it clear, and if you have any products you think are really good too and I should try, let me know in the comments.

Rachel xoxo




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lush's Cosmetic Catastrophe mask is really good too! I'm currently using it for my sensitive skin, which just loves to give me trouble.

    ReplyDelete

© Not Now Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig