Saturday 18 October 2014

NARS Lipstick - Raquel: Review


Reccently I've kinda been a bit insecure about wearing lipsticks because I'm always conscious of the yellow contrast with the red as I normally buy red colours but then I thought why not buy one good quality one that I'll actually use so I decided to buy this NARS lipstick in the shade Raquel, it was such a pretty colour and my name is very close to Raquel I bought it. 

This lipstick is so nice it doesn't feel sticky on your lips, it lasts for a good few hours before having to reapply and it's so subtle it does what make ups supposed to do an enhances natural beauty. I'd recommend to anyone. 5/5.

Rachel xoxo

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This is such a beautiful lipstick - great shade!! Looks lovely on x

    emily x ♥ | emily's beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this color! Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo

    anunstoppableheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Such a beautiful nude colour!
    Rhea
    www.rheaphoebe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Not Now Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig