Monday 9 February 2015

Reccent DVD Spree | New Purchases

I got a bit click happy on Amazon reccently so I thought I'd share what I bought if, I love it or if I hate it or just not watched it yet (oops).

1) Daredevil (2003) I bought this as my family and I are on a bit of a marvel hype, quite like this but I did expect a bit more to happen
2) Cheaper By The Dozen 2 (2005) I actually lost my copy of this and who doesn't love cheaper by the dozen right? It's such a feel good film
3) Now You See Me (2013) I'm a Mark Ruffalo kind of a girl
4) What's Your Number (2008) I bought this for multiple reasons, I'm in love with captain America and my friends started watching it but I had to leave, this has very quickly become one of my top 5 movies, I adore it
5) Elektra (2004) bought for the same reason as 1)
6) Divergent (2014) I was meant to see this with a friend but she went with a girl who wasn't very nice to me, awks, not got round to watching yet, exciting stuff
7) Before I Go To Sleep (2013) I do love a good psychological film and this one is perfect, didn't see what happened coming at all (no spoilers😉) 
8) You May Not Kiss The Bride (2013) wasn't what I thought it'd be, it was okay but had I seen it before I wouldn't have bought it
9) Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants 2 (2008) in my eyes you can't fault the sisterhood of the travelling pants so ofcourse I bought this, and when I heard a rumour that they were considering a 3 I was so happy, let's just hope it happens
10) The Croods (2013) not going to lie, I bought this for the baby singing sloth, why not
11) Green Lantern (2011) this isn't the best marvel movie but for £3 and Ryan Reynolds I'm not going to say no am I
12) Jane Eyre (2012) bought for some context to the play I'm performing in in AS drama
13) Avengers Assemble (2012) I actually bought this for my mum because I've been a pain and she's had to pick me up from late shifts at work quite a bit reccently
14) I Love You Beth Cooper (2009) sometimes a chick flick romcom is all you need
15) Edward Scissorhands (1990) I have a friend who loves all and everything Johnny Depp and she said it was good, I did feel very conflicted at this film though, didn't know whether to laugh or cry
16, 17, 18) Iron Man Trilogy (2008, 2010, 2013) purely because I love marvel and didn't own these films 
19) Begin Again (2013) this is a beautiful film, it's perfect and a new favourite, watched at least every day and Mark Ruffalo
20) Thor: The Dark World (2014) mmm, Thor
21) SMASH! Season 2 (2013) an amazing show, shouldn't have been cancelled. 

Rachel xoxo




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Not Now Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig